Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quick step-by-step


Hello folks! How are you doing?
As you can see I didn't have time to finish up that personal piece I was working on. I'll finish, I'll finish, I just don't know when... yet. But I'll post it as soon as I finish it.
In the meantime I wanted to update the blog.
This is a step-by-step I prepared for my students. I noticed that some of them were having difficulty to draw because they start drawing without measuring, without planning ahead, etc.
With this sketch I started with the overall gesture, then the block-in, adding details and correcting where necessary and last but not least adding the values. Pretty simple but still they find a way to complicate things.
Please keep in mind that this was done pretty quick, it's just a sketch. I had no intention to spend more than 20-25 min. with the whole thing.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: