Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yay! Updates again!


Hello folks, how are you all doing?
I have been quite busy this past week, we arrived in Brazil on Thursday and since then we have been looking for an apartment (as well as visiting the family, socializing with people, making some calls etc).
This update has kind of a nostalgic feeling for me. I took this photograph at the Fisherman´s Wharf in San Fran a few days before we left. I´ll miss San Francisco but what I´ll miss the most is the people I met there (artists, some instructors but especially my friends - thanks for having lunch with us, guys. Hey Al, we missed you there).
Anyway, I hope you´ll enjoy the updates from today on (only photo updates for a while, I´ll start with the drawing updates as soon as we find an apartment).
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

akt said...

*cry sniff cry*

i'm so sorry i couldn't make it for lunch :( i miss you guys too. thanks for the photos! beautiful they are