Saturday, September 02, 2006

Digital Painting in Progress 3


Hello folks! As you can see I didn't have much time to work on this digital painting today. I'm enjoying Labor day weekend. But still, I decided to work a little on it. I worked on the hands and pants (I'll keep working on that, the hands bother me a little), I also trimmed the hair and cropped it.
Well folks I'm not gonna lie to you. I'll TRY to finish it up by tomorrow. If I can't finish it up by tomorrow, I'll post whatever I was albe to do during the day.
Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Doug -

It's me, Lisa in Hawai'i. Just stopped by to see your latest blog posts - very exciting to see you working with digital paintings. Are you working with Painter or just Photoshop?

Aloha,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!!!! keep it coming.