Friday, July 21, 2006

Comic-Con update - photos, photos and more photos!









WOW. This event is great! Today we had the opportunity to meet more amazing artists such as Patrick Morgan, Stephen Silver, David Colman, John Nevarez, just to name a few. We also had the opportunity to watch a Portrait Painting demo by Jeffrey Watts. The Con is getting more and more packed of people wearing costumes everyday, it's just great. I was very lucky to get John Nevarez (please check his blog on the links section) to give some advice on this Marion story I'm working on. I won't have time to make the changes until I get back to San Fran but I promise I'll post the revised version of the story soon. Check the photo my wife took of John.
There's a whole lot of interesting stuff at the Con. I keep buying stuff, I know I have to spend less money but it's almost impossible not to spend money there. There's so many cool things, I've been pretty selective so far but still my wallet keeps getting lighter. Hope you like the photos, there's a whole bunch of them.
Anyways, this one is just a photo update in order to show you how's the Con. A new drawing update is coming tomorrow. Stay tuned for page 04 of Marion at the shrink!!!!
Enjoy!

No comments: